Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

NSW vs Queensland

So its the second game Queensland vs new south wales.So Queensland kicks off the game starts nsw runs it up and takes a big hit.Tackle 1 release says the ref they pass pass again and get tackled so its the 3rd tackle and they want to do something so they pass get tackled but the person that got tackled offloads it and they are a couple inches away from the try.So new south passes it and the they boot it out to there winger my favourite player jumps up and tried to  catch it  Kaylyn Ponga that was but this one guy from new south catches it his name was Tom Trbojevic and then he scores a try.

2 comments:

  1. Ki ora LJ my name is Dale and I go to Paihia School. I liked your blog post because you were talking about league, I like league it is cool. I also liked the way you said what they did in the league game. Do you know who won the game? Did you go to the game or did you watch the game on T.V?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora LJ my name is Shay I am a student from Paihia School. I like your blog post about the NSW VS Queensland. Your blog post has a lot of good information like saying the exact amount of tackles near the beginning of the match. Were you at the game or were you watching it on your TV? see you later.

    ReplyDelete