Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

My rugby game

On Saturday I had a game it was Keri Keri vs united Kawakawa. So the ref tells me and there captain to do rock paper scissors i won  but for some reason he asked them what they want to do.They decided they will kick.So the ref blows the whistle and they kick our number 1 catches the ball  runs it up gets tackled.BLOW OVER!! we passed it passed it again we got tackled we dropped it they pick it up they run they get tackled and they pass pass again they get a run away  and get pushed out by this boy named Ben.

2 comments:

  1. Hi LJ it's Noah.I like how you told us what team you were versing and described what the game felt like. I hope you won your game and got trys. It was cool when you got a try saver, because you said this boy named Ben had a run away and you went to go push him out so I hope you guys won and hope you check out my blog.
    Kpsnoahc@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good game LJ, next time remember to use MINTS with your capital letters.

    ReplyDelete