Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Bay reps

So the game starts and im off on bench they score heaps of times.So this girl in our team runs it and trys to tackle this big boy she unfortunately miss and gets a little bit injured then my coach puts me on for lock I get on and there's only 5 minutes to go.so we work our way down to there line and they almost steal it but we blew them out then the ref calls last play and we have a over lap then we pass it to our first five\fly half and he runs and scores. Henry

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lj, My name is Fonz. I am a yr 8 student. I really like your blog post about Bay Reps. I think it's good that you play rugby because it keeps you fit. I play for Moerewa Under 13s Rugby Club and I really love playing rugby, I play lock, prop, and flank, August was our last game and we made it to finals. We played Tautoro and it was a pretty hard and mean game. For the game I played open side Flank and my coach said to toument their first five all day. The score was 10 to 12 and we won! I was thinking about trying out for Taniwha open weight but unfortunately I didn't. Maybe we could catch up sometime?

    ReplyDelete