Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

the ghostly shadow

I awoke  from my bed and went on my morning jog  as i was making my way home. i saw a weird shadow  i ran over to it but the it just vanished so i  continued  the path home.When i got a little bit away boom i heard i looked back the same shadow this time i ran i did'int look back i got home.there was a x mark on my chest i did'int know what from then i heard it tap tap tap 
i fell asleep i had a dream my parents were taping on the window i said mum she started taping louder then i woke up TAP TAP TAP SMASH.The window broke then i fainted i woke up in a house not mine  i had enough courage to stand up and saw a door i ran and smashed in to it i ran never looked back i just ran it felt like i had been running for a year.then i saw my house i moved a week later.


1 comment:

  1. Remember that I is a capital when you are talking about yourself. I wouldn't go running again.

    ReplyDelete